Flabia Fresh Leucorrhoea Care is ultimate product for those stubborn gynecological problems. It helps in Abnormal vaginal discharge, Irregular Menstruation, Vaginal Irritation etc...
Leucorrhoea, also known as vaginal discharge is a very common condition that has been experienced by most women of all ages, at some time or the other. This is because of the fact that the female genitals are highly prone to infections because they are moist and covered at most times. Moreover, women do tend to sweat a lot in that area, which increases the chances of infections and inflammation. Unfortunately, most women are highly embarrassed by this problem, as it is usually characterized by a foul smelling vaginal discharge that is white in color. Women are not only embarrassed in front of others because of this, but most of them also avoid discussing the problem with their medical health care providers, which is why the treatment for vaginal discharge caused by leucorrhea could be a bit of a challenge.
What causes Leucorrhoea?
Some of the most common causes of white vaginal discharge include:
· Infections from bacteria, fungi or other parasites. Urinary tract infections are also very common female discharge causes.
· Injuries or trauma to the vagina, the womb or the cervix, which is very common during pregnancy.
· Lack of cleanliness or poor hygienic measures.
· Irritation from objects like an intrauterine contraceptive device.
· The use of sprays, lubricants or jellies.
· Contraceptives used by men or women which could cause irritation.
· Sexually transmitted diseases.
· Following a diet that is low on nutrition.
Why to choose Flabia Fresh Leucorrhoea Care?
Flabia Fresh Leucorrhoea Care is 100 Percentage natural product. It has been tested and verified by researchers team. This product delivers superior nutritional support for leucorrhoea. It is a herbal combination for the solution of leucorrhoea. Flabia Fresh Leucorrhoea Care is ultimate product for those stubborn gynecological problems. Our product is processed with purest quality ingredients procured from reliable suppliers of the market and then its manufactured and launched to the market. The product is manufactured and packed under extreme hygienic conditions and also under the strict vigilance of quality department.
Composition and individual benefits of Flabia Fresh Leucorrhoea Care :
Flabia Fresh Leucorrhoea Care is perfect blend of internationally studied and recognized herbs which are known to have therapeutic effects on vagina discharge problem. Those herbs are as follows :
· Querus Infecoria : Botanically, Manjakani (also called Majuphal) is Quercus Infectoria. It is also known with names like Gall Tree, Gall Oak, Masikai, Magic Nut and Aleppo Oak. In herbal world, it has very important medicinal properties which is so very much effective for Leucorrhoea. Magic nut is very useful in bleeding disorders which range from simple bleeding from the gums to excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle in a female.
· Centella Asiatica : Centella Asiatica belongs to family Apiaceae is a traditionally important plant with wide range of therapeutic potential. Plant is traditionally used to treat a broad range of diseases such as diarrhoea, hepatitis, measles, toothache, syphilis and specially leucorrhoea. This has been valued as a female internal tonic and helpful in leucorrhoea, genital infections.
· Punica Granatum : Punica Granatum which is locally termed as “Pomegranate and Anar”. Many women claim that the extracts of the fruit helps to overcome feelings of weakness or malaise during and after menopause. It is known to stimulate women health in various problems like Leucorrhoea, anaemia etc.
· Bombax Malabaricum : Bombax Malabaricum, commonly termed as “Semal” is a medicinal tree and is also referred as silent doctor. It is found in Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Australia and Africa. Every part of the tree is used to treat various ailments. It is very effective in treatment of leucorrhoea.
· Areca Catechu : Areca Catechu which we commonly know as “Supari” helps to deal with conditions like menstrual problems, leucorrhoea or white discharge, PMS and other gynaecological problems.
· Woodfordia Fruticosa : Is specially taken from Japan and its Flowers and leaves act as stimulant and astringent which is used in dysentery, diarrhoea, menorrhagia, leucorrhoea, ulcers, wounds and toothache.
· Butea Frondosa : The Botanical name of Palsa is “Butea Frondosa”. The gum, seeds, flowers, barks and leaves have great medicinal value. The flowers are useful to alleviate leucorrhea.
· Bupleurum Falcatum : is specially taken from China.. This is the most commonly used herb in Chinese medicine, primarily because it has a soothing and protective action on women problems. The herb is anti-viral, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory. It also relieves pain, normalizes urino genital infection, helps in white discharge and has a slight tranquilizing effect. No wonder that Bupleurum is the most effective herb for premenstrual tension.
· Vitex Agnus – Cactus : From the ancient time this remedy uses to solve both male and female problems. Especially it was used by the Roman woman. For several effective quality Agnus castus uses to solve some male diseases and it is popularly known as a seminal remedy. This remedy is also used for troubles of the women reproductive process. It acts directly around the pituitary gland of the body and it normally helps to balance in the women hormone cycle.
· Paeonia Alba : Chi Shao or Red Peony was used for various conditions pertaining to blood, such as bleeding or restricted blood flow, nosebleeds, bleeding wounds, and excessive menstrual bleeding. It was also used to treat female problems including painful and irregular menstruation. In fact, in Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is one of the most widely used herbs to treat menstrual cramps and menstrual irregularities. Peony is used as a single remedy or in combination with other herbs to ease emotional nervous conditions.
· Angelica Sinensis : Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) is also known as Chinese Angelica and is primarily known for it is uses in treating women problems including lack of sexual desire, the symptoms of menopause, cramps and PMS. For this reason also commonly known "female ginseng". It aids in increasing the effects of hormones in both men and women and is widely used as an aphrodisiac. Dong Quai is particularly useful in helping to end hot flashes and menstrual cramps and likewise its so useful for leucorrhoea.
Benefits of Flabia Fresh Leucorrhoea :
· Leucorrhea care is perfect to treat Leucorrhea.
· It helps in Abnormal vaginal discharge, Irregular Menstruation, Vaginal Irritation,etc
· Itching around the outside of the vagina, White Discharge , Yellow Discharge Urinary Tract Infection, etc
· Well balanced combination of pure herbs and has stimulatory action on endometrial wall which improves Uterine Circulation.
· Improves general health and relieves associated symptoms.
· Astringent action on mucus membrane of genital tract controls leucorrhoea and maintains normal vaginal pH.
· Re-strengthens the reproductive tissues thus restores their vitality.
· Provide anti-inflammatory activity and reduces the risk of PIDS.
· Is the best treatment for light yellow and white discharge and remove odour of Vagina.
· It also improves general health and relieves the symptom like itching, irritation, backache, stomach ache, excessive urination, etc.
Take one capsule each twice a day Morning and Evening after meal. For better result use 6-12 months.