Milcreme is enriched with the goodness of milk and its essentials along with Vitamin E that helps to keep our skin enriched. Milk reduces skin inflammation due to its fat molecular content. The cream present in milk, It is a moisturizer, removing dead skin cells from the skin’s surface and leaving behind new cells on the surface that appear smoother and more youthful....
Flabia Fresh Milcreme soap is very safe and natural. It is based on milk cream which is ideal in reducing very dry skin and protects skin from irritation and also from UV rays. It acts a natural exfoliator, which sloughs away dead cells. Deodorant properties help keep skin fresh and clean; and prevents bad odor/odour.
Key Ingredients of Flabia Fresh Milcreme :
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua(water), Sodium Chloride, Vitamin E,Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Perfume,etc.
Composition and individual benefits of Flabia Fresh Milcreme Soap :
· Sodium Palmate : Sodium palmate is synthesized by reacting palm oil with sodium hydroxide. This process is called saponification. Saponification occurs when a fatty acid reacts with an alkali. Palm oil is the fatty acid and sodium hydroxide is the alkali. Glycerol and sodium palmate are the end products of this reaction. This chemical acts as a surfactant and emulsifying agent and is a key ingredient in soap.
· Sodium Palm Kernelate : The Sodium salt of the fatty acids that come from the oil of the oil Palm Kernel. It is used as a moisturizing surfactant in the bar soaps.
Sodium Palm Kernelate is a salt of palm oil. This is obtained form the fruit of palm oil tree and can be used as vegetable oil. The kernelate is obtained by a process called saponification of oil. It is found to be one of the ingredients of soap.
· Aqua(Water) : Aqua is the INCI name for purified water which we use in many of our products. Any water used in cosmetic or skincare products needs to be highly purified to ensure that any toxins, pollutants or microbes are removed. As the majority of impurities in water are dissolved salts, de-ionisation produces an extremely high purity water that can be used in the production of cosmetic products, and as an alternative wherever distilled water is used.
· Sodium Chloride : Sodium chloride is simply salt. Salt is stimulating, cleansing, antiseptic and astringent. It is softening for the skin and hydrates it when used in moderation.
· Vitamin E : The main benefit of vitamin E often united with glycerin soap is its powerful antioxidant effects. Antioxidants fight free radicals from pollutants and toxins in the environment and foods. Free radicals cause cell damage and diseases like cancer, according to the Vitamins and Health Supplements Guide. Vitamin E encourages healing of skin and reduces scarring from injury. Overall, vitamin E shields skin from damage due to its protective properties. It also boosts the immune system.
· Glycerin : Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin. Glycerin is a natural by-product of the soapmaking process and while commercial manufacturers remove the glycerin for use in their more profitable lotions and creams, handcrafted soap retains glycerin in each and every bar.
· Disodium EDTA : Disodium EDTA is a stabilizer that is used in cosmetics. EDTA stands for ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid. You will see it in personal care products and cosmetics. Disodium EDTA is on the ingredient list for everything from moisturizers to bath soaps to other skin care and cleansing products. You will find it in hair dyes and bleaches and shampoos and conditioners as well.
· Titanium Dioxide : Titanium Dioxide is a natural mineral pigment that is used as a whitener and opacifier in both Melt and Pour Soap and Cold Process Soap. It is also used comprehensively in mineral make up. If using vanilla based fragrances, the addition of Titanium Dioxide will lighten the discoloration effects.
· Citric Acid : Citric acid is a weak, natural acid. It is naturally found in citrus type fruits. Citric acid is used in cosmetics to lower the ph in formulations, and is used in soaps to provide better foam and water-softening. Citric acid is combined with baking soda to create bath bombs (fizzies).
· Perfume : There are basically two chances where perfume is required to add fragrance to your soap. The most common way is to add either a fragrance oil or a pure essential oil to your soap. The second way in which to add scent to your soap is to use various aromatic liquids like tea or coffee. Perfume is used in soap just to add aroma in it.
Benefits Of Flabia Fresh Milcreme :
· It helps to keep moisture in skin.
· Flabia Fresh Milcreme soap has the protein of milk so that helps to prevent bacteria causing acne.
· Flabia Fresh Milcreme soap does not contain harsh detergents or any additives such as alcohol, petroleum and preservatives. This reduces the possibility of skin irritation and allergic reactions.
· Many people with eczema and other sensitive skin issues can use Flabia Fresh Milcreme soap without any problems.
· It is especially beneficial for sensitive skin.
· Though it is 100 percentage natural, it has natural healing properties.
It helps to retain moisture.