Say Hi!!!!!!! to a mesmerizing product of Flabia Fresh Shiny, Silk and Shine Shampoo. Flabia Fresh has specially formulated the Shiny,Silk and Shine Shampoo which helps in maintaining the texture of hair by repairing the damaged ones....
If you do not give your shampoo a second thought, think again. The right bottle can bring you the rich, shiny, healthy hair which you have always dreamt about.
Say Hi!!!!!!! to a mesmerizing product of Flabia Fresh Shiny, Silk and Shine Shampoo. Flabia Fresh has specially formulated the Shiny, Silk and Shine Shampoo which helps in maintaining the texture of hair by repairing the damaged ones. It then helps in smoothing the surface of the hair and gives protection. It nourishes the hair restoring its natural health and leaving it silky smooth with an illuminating glossy shine.
Its key ingredients are Strawberry, Reetha, Fenugreek , Tea Leaves, Honey, etc..
· Strawberry : The benefits of this tiny fruit for hair is uncountable. It is a great fruit to provide hydration and a glossy shine to the hair as well as it treats up the dry and damaged hair.
· Reetha : Using Reetha as a hair Shampoo is economical and giving gentler effects to your hair. The Reetha makes your hair shinier and softer. It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in nature and keeps your scalp free from dandruff and prevents hair loss. It shows no side-effects in spite of using it daily that is not with chemical shampoo.
· Fenugreek : The benefits of fenugreek are innumerable. It is effective in combating hair fall by strengthening and nourishing the hair roots. It contains nicotinic acid as well as proteins that stimulate hair growth. “Lecithin” contained in fenugreek seeds helps by imparting shine to your hair and also allows your tresses retain its natural color. It efficiently treats problems related to sensitive scalp. It conditions hair naturally and improves the texture of your hair.
· Tea Leaves : Black tea contains more caffeine than a cup of coffee. The caffeine blocks DHT, the hormone that is responsible for hair loss. Reduces shedding. Adds shine and softens hair. Darkens hair or brings out natural highlights.
· Honey : Honey is an emollient which means it is a natural softener. This makes it a great hair conditioner that smoothens your hair. It is a natural antioxidant, so it tends to make your scalp healthy and stimulate hair growth. If your hair is dry or increased pollution and direct exposure to sun as made them lifeless, then use of honey can bring back that lost sheen and shine of your hair.
Take an appropriate amount on your palm and apply on damp hair and gently comb through. For thicker and longer hair use an additional amount proportionately. Best suited for normal to dry hair. Use lesser amount in humid weather.