A special part of your beauty is your hair. Aroma Queen Hair Oil with the goodness of Amla fruit helps to keep your hair long, strong and dark. Neem & Tea-tree Oil relieves dandruff, giving you silky, shiny, stronger hair and encourage growth of hair....
AROMA QUEEN HAIR OIL :
We often see our hair as a reflection of our identity because it is both personal and public. Many women feel that a bad hair day equals a bad day: when a womans hair is too fine, too frizzy, too dry, turning grey or falling out, her self-esteem is seriously affected. This deep personal relationship between hair and self-esteem is evident throughout history, philosophy and even religion. These are just a few of the things hair has symbolized for women throughout time…
Reasons You Should Be Using Hair Oil :
They are a lubricant, so they are great for detangling wet hair. They are a sealant, so they seal the cuticle down. Oils are a great heat protectant. Overall, they are a great hair health booster. The benefit in most of the oils is all the fatty acids, which replace the lipids in your hair when it starts to get really fine.
Why Flabia Fresh Aroma Queen Hair Oil ?
Different oils have different perks, likewise Flabia Fresh Aroma Queen Hair Oil work wonder for have dry, damaged hair and for this Aroma Queen Hair Oil works wonder for your hair, since dry hair is super absorbent. This oil is an amazing lubricant for the hair. It has the great benefits of leaving the hair soft, silky and smooth—that oil will reflect the light, making your hair look super shiny. The best part of Aroma Queen Hair Oil is, if you use it daily also, it rinses away right away.
Composition Of Flabia Fresh Aroma Queen Hair Oil :
1. Neem : Neem oil can relieve dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, the symptoms of scalp psoriasis, as well as giving you silky, shiny, stronger hair and encourage growth. It really makes a big difference, and it does so seemingly over night.
2. Amla Oil : Amla oil is known to be effective for hair loss treatment. It prevents premature graying of hair. It helps in getting rid of scalp related issues. Also promotes hair growth. It removes unwanted flakes of the scalp.
3. Sesame Oil : It is linoleic acid that gives both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for sesame oil. They are also rich in minerals like copper, manganese, calcium and magnesium. The oil is rich in antioxidants, hence they are easily absorbed into the skin, nourishes it from deep inside and promotes skin softness.
4. Tea-Tree Oil : All the benefits of tea tree oil for hair as well as for skin and other body parts are due to its excellent antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. Tea tree oil effectively moisturizes hair so that your scalp remains free of dry and itchy scalp, the root cause of dandruff.
5. Coconut Oil : Coconut Oil For Faster Hair Growth. Use coconut oil as a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
6. Light Liquid Paraffin : Most of the hair oil is being prepared by the help of liquid paraffin oil. The paraffin oil is used as the base and some other compositions make complete aromatic hair oil. There are two kinds of paraffin oil like heavy and light liquid paraffin. Both the oil is being used for the different purposes.
7. Camphor Oil : Not only your skin, but camphor is also good for your hair. Camphor oil can boost hair growth, relax your mind and reduce stress. It also strengthens hair roots and makes your strands lustrous. Apart from offering hair growth benefits, camphor also helps you fight hair-loss.
8. Essentials Oil : Essential Oils used in Hair Care. Essential oils, natures botanical essences, can work wonders on your hair and scalp. They can be used to cleanse the scalp, strengthen hair, control irritation and dandruff, stimulate hair follicles, improve circulation and even promote hair growth.
9. Fragrance : The fragrance is calming and soothing.
Tricks To Apply Hair Oil :
Put one drop of any oil in your hands, rub it together, rake it through the hair and evenly comb it through. Then drop your next section and add one more drop.” The thicker your hair, the more drops you will need. Those with very coarse strands may need as much as four or five drops per section. Be sure to avoid applying oil near the scalp. “The natural oils from your scalp are the greatest conditioner ever, so you never need to replace those. Apply oil at least three to four inches away from the scalp, but all the way to the ends. The best way to apply it is to start at the ends and work your way up.”